About the Tasman Area
The Tasman – Nelson region is located at the northern end of the South Island. This region is a favourite holiday destination for New Zealanders, and overseas holiday makers, alike. Nelson boasts the reputation as New Zealand’s sunniest spot with over 2,400 sunshine hours per year and is also the second oldest city in New Zealand.
Our Accommodation is situated at the front door to both the Abel Tasman National Park and Golden Bay and is an ideal starting point for your stay in the Tasman Region.
- Sea kayak the azure waters of Abel Tasman National Park
- Soak up Takaka’s relaxing, alternative lifestyle
- Explore one of the region’s three national parks
- Spend up large at Nelson’s weekend market
- Indulge in the region’s fresh produce and local wine
- Visit Te Waikoropupu – the world’s clearest freshwater springs
- Wander to the tip of the South Island at Farewell Spit
- Relax on one of the area’s splendid golden beaches